BECOME A MEMBER
Michigan Trails and Greenways Alliance relies on generous contributions from individuals, families, businesses, organizations and proceeds from the Michigander Bicycle Tour and Trail Towns Tour. Become a supporter and help us to continue our work to connect Michigan.
Benefits of Membership
- A subscription to Michigan Trails quarterly newsletter
- Michigan Trails Magazine mailed out to members each spring
- Ensure we continue to consult with communities at all phases of the trails development process to create a statewide network of trails.
- Advocacy that enhance resource protection, recreational opportunities, economic development, active citizens, and connected communities statewide.
- Help us fulfill our obligation to assist policy makers in Lansing that empowers legislators, government officials and their staff with knowledge to make smart decisions regarding of our vast trails system.
- Knowing that your contribution helps us to build trails that strengthen Michigan communities.
PAY BY CHECK
Download our paper membership form and mail with your check or money order to:
Michigan Trails and Greenways Alliance
PO Box 27187
Lansing MI 48909
PAY BY PHONE OR ONLINE
If you would like to pay by credit card over the phone, please call 517-485-6022.
We also accept credit cards online via PayPal. Just select your Membership Level, then click on the yellow Buy Now button to be taken to PayPal’s secure payment processing service. You may use your existing PayPal account, set up a PayPal account or click on Pay with Debit or Credit Card to bypass doing either as there is no need to create a PayPal account to use this incredibly secure payment service.
Thanks for supporting Michigan Trails and Greenways Alliance and our mission of Connecting Michigan.