October 10: Walk to School Day
October 13: Hike with Spirit of the Woods
October 14: Wampum & KOC Hike for Kidz
October 20: Brunch and Color Tour Hike
October 21: Pumpkin Pie Hike
November 4: Tree Identification Hike
November 10: Fundraiser at Ethanology
November 17: Silver Bells in the City 5K Run/Walk
November 17: Kent County – National Take a Hike Day
December 8: East Lake Hike and Potluck
December 9: GTHC Tis’ the Season Annual Hike and Dinner
DIY Trails Events…
Every week, great things are happening on Michigan trails. Just look at some of the activities you can do yourself or in a group:
- Ride the trails.
- Take a stroll.
- Walk your dog.
- Volunteer at your local shelter to walk dogs in need.
- Join a strolling photography class.
- Get together with local birdwatchers.
- Connect with a walking exercise group.
- Take a tour of historic trail sites.
- Take a bicycle vacation.