8: Picnic at the Farm with the Southeast Michigan Land Conservancy @ 1 – 4:30pm
2: Fall Birding Hike on the Clinton River Trail at Oakland Audubon
DIY Trails Events…
Every week, great things are happening on Michigan trails. Just look at some of the activities you can do yourself or in a group:
- Ride the trails.
- Take a stroll.
- Walk your dog.
- Volunteer at your local shelter to walk dogs in need.
- Join a strolling photography class.
- Get together with local birdwatchers.
- Connect with a walking exercise group.
- Take a tour of historic trail sites.
- Take a bicycle vacation.