- DALMAC Fund: The Tri-County Bicycle Association’s DALMAC Fund has granted over $1.5 Million to a variety of bicycling activities in Michigan ranging from safety and education programs to bicycle trail development.
- DNR Grant Programs: This website describes all of the grant opportunities in Michigan available by the DNR.
- Safe Routes to School: The Michigan SRTS program is administered by the Environment section of Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) Office of Planning, Environment, and Realty. Funding sources are available for the program’s purpose of: to enable and encourage children, including those with disabilities to walk and bike to school; to make bicycling and walking to school safer and a more appealing transportation alternative, thereby encouraging a healthy and active lifestyle from an early age, and; to facilitate the planning, development, and implementation of projects and activities that will improve safety while reducing traffic, fuel consumption, and air pollution in the vicinity of schools.
- Trail Stewardship Partner Funding: The Trail Stewardship Partner Funding Program awards funds to trails and stewardship organizations for increasing trail maintenance accomplishments and reducing deferred maintenance (trail backlog) on National Forest System trails. Funding will be available for all types of terra trails (summer use trails), for both motorized and nonmotorized uses.
- Trail Project Lifecycle with Funding Timeline: The data illustrated is based upon the most recent trail funding investment information available, and the timeline illustrates the application process for state funds using federal match.